What is Google+ ?
Google+ is a social networking and identity service owned and operated by Google Inc. It is the second-largest social networking site in the world, having surpassed Twitter in January 2013. As of November 2013, it had a total of 540 million active users according to NyDailyNews.com.
Google has described Google+ as a “social layer” that enhances many of its online properties, unlike conventional social networks generally accessed through a single website.
You will be able to quickly and safely grow a huge army of potential clients or customers 100% targeted to your business. Something amazing about Google+ is that you are able to organize all of your contacts by topic or by whatever you want on what is called circles.
You may productively interact with your new and existing clients or customers in order to scale your business to a whole new level of success. Google+ is a fantastic platform with which you can reach all of your business plans.It it’s like a crazy marketing machine putting all of the Google powerful weapons in your behalf, especially the Google search engine, Google AdWords Ads and Gmail.
- It is obvious to tell you that you really need to post something of value. If you go to your own Google+ Home, you can see everything your friends are sharing with you, so pay close attention on those posts that entice you to +1, comment or even share it with your own friends. Take those attractive posts as an example for your postings. The purpose of your post is not to get just views, you want people to click on it, +1, comment on it, and even share it with others.
- Questions are good to make people respond (comment) on your post and engage in discussions.
- Do not post like crazy, it is really annoying, and people will start un-liking you and even un-following you.
- Create a post experiment for +1. You can post every day, but at a different hour; and in that way you can see when people usually get into their Google+ accounts because the post will be in front of them right away. Now that you know at what time to post, you may pay attention on a post experiment for comments and shares at the same time. In that way you will know your audience really well and avoid un-follows gaining more interactions.
- Do some research online and if you find any report, video, training or software freely available to get and completely related to your Google+ Page topic; that will be great to share. Your audience will start finding your Google+ Page useful enough to care about it once you send them a new post.
The great thing about a post is that once your friends see the post they can do 3 actions: +1, Share and Comment, making the post amazingly viral. If your friends click on any of those buttons, their friends will receive a notification about it, and if the friends of your friends do the same, the viral effect is then taking place, with just a simple and single click.
GOOGLE+ is extremely easy to manage. It happens the same way as with every single thing in life: things are not difficult. You just need to know where everything is and how you can properly use it – and that does it.
It is the same with GOOGLE+. Now that you know everything that you really need to position your business over Google+ in the shortest time possible, you just need to apply it and do it for yourself.
Alright guys and gals – what have I missed? I’m really loving Google+ at the moment and would love to add a few more tips to this list. Please leave a comment below and let me know whether you’ve got any other good tips to pass on.