What time do you use your computer everyday?

Guest Rose223

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With many forum sites which I joined, I can spend more time in front of computer now. Usually I can spend about 3-4 hours and maybe more if that is necessary :)

dont you get head ache for spending most of your time in the internet? for me,i get dizzy when i spend so much hours in the internet.. do you wear any protective glasses,?

Guest alice29

no andry, my pc is okay right now. why are you saying bring it to technician? :laugh: thanks pj for that troubleshooting tips i might need it when i have problems with my pc. :smile:

no andry, my pc is okay right now. why are you saying bring it to technician? :laugh: thanks pj for that troubleshooting tips i might need it when i have problems with my pc. :smile:

okay you are welcome. but you can consult it to me also.. but i will not be liable to your computers.. do it in your own risk... but i can guide you..

Guest alice29

thanks for the help pj. i get dizzy too when spending too much hours on pc. if that happens what i do is take a break for about 20 minutes in bed closing my eyes then i'll go back. just to give my eyes some rest. :smile:

Guest alice29

it's just a nap pj lol. :biggrin: today my computer is open from 7am to 3pm then a break and back again at around 6pm. just now for the ongoing contest but i dont usually overuse it. :rolleyes:

i am wondering alice, what sites do you visit most of the time besides tgf? and facebook? what do you do? do you surf? read articles? what?

I'm guessing the next questions you'll ask her is her email, mobile number and her address. (I smell love in the air) PEACE

Back to the topic. Any informative site you visit daily des? Like for me Rxlist.com for medicine informations

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

Guest alice29

lol amcfx. :laugh: i guess pj will ask that question to any member that is active at the forum. well since the contest started i spend most of the time searching for something new to post here. :smile: to make the discussion alive. :smile:

Well Alice, I'm hopeful to see a relation start in a forum. regadly of the thread question of "Time you use your computer?" It may be a good time to make another thread "For what do you use your computer everyday?"

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...