Want your article to be read by over 60.000 business owners and entrepreneurs?
Great! We can host your next awesome piece of content.
Our contributors enjoy the following benefits:
- Your content will be in the select company of over 490 contributors, including Neil Patel, Flippa, SemRush, Lesschurn, Zac Johnson. [View all our contributors]
- Get a powerful backlink to their blog or website that will last for many years to come.
- We list all contributors along with a picture, social profiles, and bio in our directory.
- Weekly we submit the best articles to our 18000+ email subscribers list.
- Share your content with 60,000 unique visitors each year.
This page contains all the information you need to become a guest contributor. Issues? Please send us an email on the contact page.
1. Steps to becoming a contributor
Here are the steps you need to complete to become a contributor here at Monetize.info:
- Fill the form below with accuracy.
- Visit Gravatar.com – to link a personal photo of you to your profile for free. This is mandatory!
- Verify your account by confirming your registration message received in your e-mail.
- Add your social profiles and your proposed article(s).
2. What Content Our Audience Love To Read
We maintain a high standard of quality, and posts are held to these standards. We reserve the right not to publish or strip unnatural links from any content submitted if needed.
Before writing an article, please take the time to read our writing guidelines. Meanwhile, here is in a nutshell what kind of content we expect from you:
What We Will Publish:
- How-to guides, research papers, tutorials that our readership can follow and implement.
- Niches: Affiliate marketing, monetization methods, E-commerce, Making money.
- Articles should link to quality research and contain pictures, videos, and infographics.
- The content should be no less than 2500 words. Once again, check our writing guidelines.
What We Will Reject:
- Generic articles or rewritten content that doesn’t bring anything new. Check the topic in Google first.
- Articles that have promotional links.
- Thin content or written in poor English.
- Content in risky niches: Loans, Insurance, Trading, Crypto, Gambling etc.
Here are several articles that our contributors write:
#1. Does Monetize.info accept new contributors?
#2. How many readers will my article get?
#3. Will I be paid if my article is accepted?
#4. How fast will you publish my article?
#5. What will happen if I don't follow the guidelines?
4. Register as a contributor form
Register as contributorBy having a contributor account you will be able to publish articles in our magazine, promote your website or blog in your bio, along with your picture and social profiles.
Thank you for deciding to become a contributor to our community. You will soon receive an email with welcoming details.
Last page update: April 5, 2021