The Monetize.info Contributors below work regularly on the site, directing coverage and also writing about their hobbies, passions and monetization techniques.
Find out more about our contributors and their work bellow:
- Matellio LLC, a software engineering studio based in California, USA. Being an avid learner, he takes a keen interest in exploring various aspects of the digital realm, and ideate some of the finest solutions with his team of innovators. Apoorv believes in sharing his time-tested experience and deep-rooted knowledge with the readers across the world to enlighten the audience through concise and meaningful write-ups.
- India Based Web and Mobile Apps Development Company. Focused on helping enterprises StartUps from domestic to MNCs.
- Sydney based IT agency, Picnet and a part-time writer always willing to share tidbits of advice. She believes that passion, courage and, above all, knowledge breed success. When she’s not working, she’s probably somewhere cuddled up with a good book, and a cup of lemongrass tea (or more honestly binge-watching the newest Netflix hit show).
- Bookmark, an AI-powered website building disrupting the website design industry. David created his first company at 22 just coming out of college. Marketing Extensions Inc., an online affiliate and marketing agency, was born from the basement of his parent’s home. This company grew under his leadership into a 55-person team, topping $60M in revenue in less than a decade. David is highly focused, dedicated and passionate about building successful companies.
- FreelanceWriting.com, where he helps foster a positive environment for writers and the people interested in their services. When he isn’t plugging away at his keyboard and consuming copious amounts of caffeine, you can find him riding his bicycle around town or enjoying live music of the jazz or electronic variety.
- eCommerce agency. Katie writes digital marketing guides and articles to help retail businesses better their online presence. Her focus is giving retailers useful and informative posts - without compromising on entertainment. She has obtained ALISON Sales and Journalism certificates, and is Level 3 qualified in Digital Marketing.You can read more of Katie’s posts here.
- Trumpia, which earned a reputation as the most complete SMS solution including user-friendly user interface and API for mobile engagement, Smart Targeting, advanced automation, enterprise, and cross-channel features for both mass texting and landline texting use cases. Mr. Rhie holds an MBA degree from Harvard Business School. He has over 30 years of experience in the software, internet, and mobile communications industries.
- BreezeWriting. Apart from writing, he spends a lot of time reading psychology and management literature searching for the keystones of motivation ideas. Feel free to connect with him on:
- SEO Agency in Singapore. She has a vast experience in the field and loves to help people pursue their dreams.
- essay help services to students.
- Rachel Summers is a freelance writer and editor whose passion is helping students get the most out of their learning journey and initial career paths. Rachel started out as a writer and journalist in the newspaper industry, including Student Writing Services, before breaking out to go freelance and follow her own passions. Her writing is designed to help you get the most out of college and to share her passions for success.
- mobile app development company with skilled iOS and Android app developers that have developed innovative mobile applications across various fields such as Finance, Insurance, Health, Entertainment, Productivity, Social Causes, Education and many more and has bagged numerous awards for the same.
- LinkBuilding HQ’. Sohail Rupani love to write and share his experience on SEO, link building, content marketing, and management and want the audience to know the mistakes he makes and how they can avoid and get better at digital marketing.
- celebrated Online SEO Marketer since the early 90’s. Guy’s greatest joys are his family and friends as well as helping educate and inspire others by coaching and speaking engagements that target other people’s success in their own entrepreneurial careers.
- TeleMessage Digital Marketing Manager, is a seasoned professional in the fields of secure and mass messaging and text message archiving. With over 20 years experience supporting software and hardware development environments, his deep and broad technical background ensures high value to his educated commentary on industry developments.