Table of Contents
Get a ticket to the TES Affiliate Conference 2024 (read the review further for the 20% discount code) held in Cascais on February 24-27, 2024, and you will network with 1,200+ attendees, 50+ key speakers, and hundreds of companies.
What is the TES Affiliate Conference?
The TES Affiliate Conference 2024 – Cascais gathers affiliates, advertisers, media buyers, publishers, and content creators focused on affiliate marketing, A.I., and performance marketing.
Point blank, this event aims to bring together the brightest minds in the affiliate marketing industry to share their insights and ideas while offering tremendous networking opportunities.
I recommend you attend the conference from February 23 to February 27 to learn about the latest trends, strategies, and technologies shaping the affiliate marketing industry.
Why Should You Attend the Conference?
Networking is the main reason to attend the TES Affiliate Conference. The opportunities to meet great people and connect with them are tremendous. To put it bluntly, most of the people and companies that matter in the performance marketing industry are present there. Or at least they sent a company representative.
My social media feeds are full of company announcements that confirm their presence at the TES Affiliate Conference and want to meet with people wanting to do business.
You can connect with industry experts, potential business partners, and like-minded individuals through structured networking events and informal gatherings. This collaborative environment helps you forge valuable connections, share insights, and explore potential collaborations to drive profit.
Use the button below to order the tickets with a 20% discount we negotiated for our community members.Get Your TES Conference Ticket
You can view the event’s full agenda by accessing this link on the conference website. You will quickly notice a fine mix of networking events, meetings, drinks, and speeches, which makes the TES Conference work so well.
- On Friday, February 23, the conference pre-registration opens at 4 PM, so it’s a good time for you to get your badge to avoid any waiting on the first day of the conference. At 5 PM, there is the MojoHost early bird happy hours, which is excellent for networking with other attendees while having a drink or two
- The first day of the conference is Saturday, February 24, designated to meet the market events and networking so you can start finding partners for your business.
- The expo will be open on Saturday, February 25, and the conference speeches will start. There are four concurrent tracks, so select the speeches you want in advance. On a positive note, most contemporary speeches are on different topics, so it’s easier to set.
- Monday, February 26, is the conference’s final day, with more speeches, networking events, and meetups.
- Tuesday, February 27, is reserved for an invite-on event. If you need an invite, contact the sponsor for details.
Are you on a tight schedule? I recommend attending at least Saturday and Sunday for maximum knowledge and networking.
Access the speakers’ page to see all the speakers, their tracks, and a short description of the speech so you can plan which one you will attend. It is worth mentioning that TES Affiliate is a top conference, and the speakers are willing to offer ultimate knowledge to elevate their name and their performance.
Also, the tracks are not recorded, so they are willing to share more knowledge with the audience. You can chat with them at the meeting, in the app, or at side events.
As mentioned previously, networking opportunities greatly benefit the TES Affiliate conference. Besides the expo area and the conference tracks, you can connect with others through the Networking Events, the Networking app, or the After Hours party.
TES Networking Events
Numerous networking events during the conference include drinks, meet the market, an expo area, and parties. Even if you are an introvert, you can network as attendees are open and friendly, and the vibe is very relaxing.
Still, remember that some areas may become quite crowded and noisy at some point, so prepare for that.
TES Networking App
The TES event uses the Whova app to facilitate the agenda, announcements, and networking features, ensuring a seamless and interactive experience for all participants.
The app is available for iOS and Android, allowing you to connect and chat with over 12000 attendees before, during, and after the conference. Aside from having the list of speakers, exhibitors, and venue maps, you can also plan meetings, ask for more details about them, present your services, etc.Get Your TES Conference Ticket
Exhibitors & Partners
There are many exhibitors from various niches and industries. You will meet affiliate networks, ad networks, A.I., Banking, CPA Networks, Crypto, digital agencies, domains, events, payments, hosting, SEO, etc.
Besides the exhibitors with a booth, you can run into many company representatives, so again, use the app to book a meeting with people you want to do business with.
There are two main types of tickets that you can get, and the sooner you get one you will enjoy a better discount:
- Qualifying Affiliate Tickets are designed for individual affiliates, are sponsored, and are free for the early bird, 199 euros on late registration and 750 euros at the last minute on 12 and 27 February or at the entrance.
- Normal tickets are created for company and individual business representatives, costing 349 euros on early bird, 575 euros on late registration, and 750 euros at the last minute on 12 and 27 February.
All tickets offer access to all trade shows, meet markets, speeches, seminars, speed networking, free drinks, and access to all European summit parties and entertainment events.
In your entrance fee, you get sponsored welcome drinks, lunches, day & night bar, complimentary refreshments, entrance to all official parties, and access to the networking app.
TES 2023 Review
TES 2023 Prague was my first presence at a TES conference. I’ve been blown away by the networking opportunities this event can offer. Imagine yourself between 500 and 1000 people talking, networking, and doing business at the same time, all with a friendly and positive attitude.
I’ve met with a couple of company representatives I work with and a couple of new people who work for thriving businesses. Besides the networking events, there were many side events, including drinks, parties, and massages, so overall, it was a perfect mixture of business and leisure.
When I returned home, I had over 100 business cards and telegram contacts of people interested in discovering more about my business, so prepare yourself after the conference to spend some days or weeks going through chats and cards to contact potential business partners.
PROs & CONs of TES Conference
Here are the PROs and CONs of attending the TES Affiliate Conference:
TES Conference PROs
- over 1200 attendees are willing to learn, earn, and network
- There are a lot of performance marketing, A.I., and SEO tracks
- It is a good mix of network events, speeches, and relaxing and fun events
- Ticket prices are affordable if purchased early
- There is a wide range of niches: Dating, CAMs, Finance, Crypto, etc
- Events suitable for B2B marketers as well as individual content creators
TES Conference CONs
- There are four concurrent tracks, so you must choose your speeches well, as they are not recorded.
- Sometimes, the networking area can be boisterous and crowded.
Guide: How to make the most of your presence
Here are five tips I learned by going to many digital marketing conferences. I suggest checking them and applying if you want to make the most of your presence at the TES Affiliate Conference:
- Set the goals you want to reach. Do you want to network, learn, establish new partnerships, or meet existing partners? Ensure you have a goal or two to focus on reaching them.
- Plan your essential meetings. You can use the app to see the list of attendees, speakers, and exhibitors and contact them to plan an appointment. Sometimes, things can get chaotic during the conference, so you will miss a lot if you don’t arrange the meetings.
- Be cheerful and willing to learn. Attitude is always critical and can make a vast difference between the outcomes. I recommend you be positive, glad to meet new people, and ready to find out more and learn new things.
- Select which tracks are essential and which you want to use. As the list of tracks is available, you can select the ones you want to take advantage of, especially those events happening in parallel. If more people are on your team, you can choose which goes where to cover as much as possible.
- Follow up soon. It’s essential to start the follow-ups a few days after the event. Otherwise, people will need to remember who you are or will engage in other partnerships. Please make sure you begin follow-up early to maximize outcomes.
Overall, the TES Affiliate Conference is NOT just another conference but a cornerstone of the affiliate marketing calendar. It brings together industry leaders and newcomers, offering a platform for innovation, learning, and growth.
We invite you to join us in Cascais, Lisbon, this February. Let’s seize this opportunity to connect, collaborate, and pave the way for a brighter, more prosperous future in affiliate marketing.
Besides networking with hundreds of companies and thousands of attendees, key experts, and speakers, there are plenty of opportunities to learn and earn while having fun and relaxation.Get Your TES Conference Ticket
P.S. 1 Monetize.info is a media partner of the TES Affiliate Conference. Do you manage a conference in performance marketing, SEO, WordPress, or Monetization? Check our media partnership package.
P.S. 2 Do you represent an affiliate or ad network, a payment service, a hosting company, or have created a tool that helps digital marketers and website owners? Check our advertising offer.