Mr

Guest Danie

Hi all, 

I'm from Cape Town, South Africa and is 43 years old. I'm married 23 years now and have been in retail for 20 years. I consider myself as a family man but passions I don't really have because work is on top of the list most of the time. I do like sports, fast cars, fishing and good times with my family and friends. I am interested in scam free sites whereby money can be made online whereby a second income for my family can be generated. I have been investing in forex trading and would be wanting to check out more possibilities as trading can be expensive and misleading. So anybody out there that can help legitimately will be appreciated. 

Hi @Danie , welcome to Top Gold Forum!

Forex can be very lucrative, however it is not for everyone, you really need to know what you're doing. Practicing on a demo account is a must in the begining.

Would you be interested in free programs (like GPT, crypto airdrops & bounty, freelancing) or paid programs (like forex that you mentioned & crypto trading)?

ySense - The best GPT since 2007 with surveys/offers/tasks/games
PTCShare - Unique & Trusted PTC
Wealthy Affiliate - Training & Tools for affiliate marketing