Music is composed by me.

Hi everybody.
Lately, I often play guitar and compose music by myself. Such music is recorded by me and shared with my family and friends. They all compliment them on being quite attractive and interesting. But I'm not sure this was a compliment, maybe they comforted me. So I want to share up here for everyone to know. Does this affect people or not. Can someone try to listen to a piece of music composed by me and give a most objective review of it. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

When it comes to creating music, it is very important that your equipment serves as your support and helps you in this difficult task! It is especially important to have good headphones, which are the key to success. This is why I prefer to use noise cancelling headphones when I create beats.

I have been creating music for a long time and during my career I managed to use a large variety of different musical equipment and I can absolutely confidently say that 50% of the success of your piece of music depends on which headphones you use. Personally, I highly recommend that you turn your attention to this article about Noise Canceling headphone
I have been using these for a very long time and I can confidently say that these headphones are best for making music!