Where Are You From?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Andry, i wanted to remember his name but i really do not remember. I have deleted his name in my yahoo messengers list.. Maybe you can mention the names of common Indonesian, I may recall his name.

your post is kinda amusing mate.... you are asking andry to mention common indonesian names? well I don't think that is a few names that you are asking from him, don't you think so?

HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status 
Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

@pjbabia

hahaha... You're funny friend, I think there are too much names that I can tell you. It's not good idea, maybe we can forget about that...

yes andry I also told him that, and even if you are able to give him the exact name

i don't think you will also know this person too since it may be just coincidental to

have the same name

HyipSCOPE.org | Vigilantly Providing 'REAL' Program Status 
Extremely High RCB Offer to Downlines + Additional 3 -10% Bonus to Regular Members

@pjbabia

Yes, lets forget about that name. You're from Philippines right? How about your country? Do you think that are many people who worked in online business?

Yes i am from Philippines, and i know a couple of people who are making money online.. maybe thousand of them all though out the Philippines

@ Andry There are a lot. Most of them are involved in ptcs only. Hyips maybe a handful. Forex very few.

i thought hyips are depreciating now.. i guess many hyip sites are closing down since they can no longer handle their business well thus some of them bacame sxxxxxxx.. what do you think

{{Edited: this word is not to be thrown around at all... Thank you, skylady}}

@ pjbabia

As I knew, all HYIP sites will turn into sxxx site sooner or later. Usually, it will close when they can't pay some bucks that they've used after they lost from forex trading. Sometimes, they didn't use it in forex market but took it after they got great enough amount of bucks.

Edited: as I said in the previous post:

{{this word is not to be thrown around at all... Thank you, skylady}}

• 4 weeks later...

hi alice... nice to meet a fellow Filipino.. how are you? where in the Philippines are you?

@andry

sure i agree with you...

hi there pjbabia, what a nice name you got! im from quezon city, how about you friend? hope i can find more filipinos here in the forum.

@ admin

thanks a lot sir for welcoming us! B)

hi there pjbabia, what a nice name you got! im from quezon city, how about you friend? hope i can find more filipinos here in the forum.

@ admin

thanks a lot sir for welcoming us! B)

oh, you are from Quezon City. We are 1 hour plane away. I am from Cagayan de Oro City. I think there are only few Filipinos here.as you can see in the poll, only three are coming from Asia...counting you and me and amcfx, I think he is somewhere from Visayas region. Perhaps.

Hello Admin, thanks for that warm welcome. I feel good that PH people are welcomed by the Admin..

oh, you are from Quezon City. We are 1 hour plane away. I am from Cagayan de Oro City. I think there are only few Filipinos here.as you can see in the poll, only three are coming from Asia...counting you and me and amcfx, I think he is somewhere from Visayas region. Perhaps.

Hello Admin, thanks for that warm welcome. I feel good that PH people are welcomed by the Admin..

yeah, haven't been there in your place but i have some relatives living there. i think the member named "neng" is also from our planet, i mean country lol. so that makes us 4 here in the forum but located in different places. i hope more filipinos will discover the site and join the fun!

yes good idea, i will invite them here. i'm sure they will like the forum, because staff are friendly and there are many interesting topics to read. its worth joining! B)

have you invited some of your friends? i can see that the 4 from Asia has not increased... Or maybe you are just busy now?

• 3 weeks later...