Hello Every One

Thanks for joining this forum pjbabia, it was a short and quick notice but I'm happy your here with me. Come we have a contest to win. Let the posting begin!

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

you are welcome. we are a family at TG forum. i hope you can earn much money with TG forum.

:D

How do you suggest we earn money from TGF? Since its not a ptp forum and only several contest running.

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

if you have small money, you can find and join PTC, PTP,... to earn some money. And then , if you know about trade forex , you can earn with it. or no , you can play game like socer , beting head tail at getgold.us . or some site other....

if you have small money, you can find and join PTC, PTP,... to earn some money. And then , if you know about trade forex , you can earn with it. or no , you can play game like socer , beting head tail at getgold.us . or some site other....

you misunderstood his question sir, what he is trying to say is how can we are something from this forum when it is a fact that this forum is not a paid to post forum.. we can always earn from ptc's, betting, etc, as you mentioned but how in this forum? and knowing for a fact the contest are only a few.