So are you playing Pokemon Go

Daniel

Guest Hayleigh Munson

I would love to but still not available in our area. I can see that everybody is going crazy with this game they even have an event that is all about Pokemon GO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest djylan3

I used to play Pokemon Go right after I installed it on my phone since it started its launch. Now I do not have time to play the game due to busy work schedule and family life.

• 2 months later...
Guest davidsmith

I have played the game and believe me it is addictive. Augmented reality is fun and is here to stay. The game Pokémon GO emerged as a craze, but users must be careful when playing the game as some places outdoor may not be safe.

• 1 month later...
Guest Porde

It probably depends on the region. Here every other person walked in the street with a phone looking for pokemons. It's not a joke, I seriously met some guys I know who wouldn't leave home before:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brent Clark

I used to play Pokemon Go right after I installed it on my phone since it started its launch. Now I do not have time to play the game due to busy work schedule and family life.

• Root Admin

Pokemon Go made one of the 1st steps in bringing Augmented Reality (AR) into our phones and I respect that. Unfortunately, I think it quite slowed down the development so most of the excitement have gone. 

Wondering if they can bring it back on the scene...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...