How did you find us?

Guest snoopye1970

I was searching for the MMG-Forum and was very suprised it was shut down. I was a member there. And I found a blogpost saying this forum is now recommended.

I think, since Facebook become so strong, discussion forums are a bit on the way down...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest natasha31367

It is strange, that i didn`t find this article never before now. In fact i was searching for MMG forum several times, not just yesterday. Anyway, glad to found you. 🙂 Maybe now it is the right time - things always come in our lifes when it is the right time. 😉

Sincerelly, i am a little confuse because I was habituate to follow and read posts from the leaders. Here i don`t know nobody. 😉 Glad to see that you are so ok, Dennis. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ethanscott01

I am a Financial analyst and I was looking for some forum with threads related to finance. When I was scrolling through I found topgold forum. I wanted to learn new things, interact with people and the most important thing was getting ton know what people really think about a certain question and topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest praveenitech
On 9/26/2017 at 10:58 PM, topgoldforum said:

Would love to hear how did you found out about Top Gold Forum. Let us know, ok?

From other user

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That's a good question to ask cause you don't really have that much SEO traffic it seems, I have found you via online database of online marketing forums, money making forums and so on. So from some refferal list and that's it, no other way for sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ibiz99

I search for TalkGold Forum, i was a member long time ago. I can't find TalkGold Forum anymore because already shutdown but accidentally found TopGoldForum.