How did you find us?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 8/16/2022 at 11:23 AM, Hitzoo said:

I think I saw an advertisement about this forum. And when I heard two of my friends talk about it, I created my account here.

@Hitzoo Welcome! Do you remember the ad you have seen? We don't run any ad campaign at the moment so I suppose one of our members decided to do us a favor and advertised us. 

On 9/12/2022 at 4:36 AM, Goldlight said:

My friend from Canada refer me to this page and I started to love it !

@Goldlight Welcome. How is TGF for you? Do you get the information and the knowledge you need?

On 9/14/2022 at 1:51 PM, Ragtag said:

Hi everyone, a few friends of mine introduced me to the forum. I’m glad to be part of this community. Wishing you all patience to make the right choices. Cheers!

@Ragtag Welcome. Nice to see you have a group of friends here on TGF.

On 8/16/2022 at 7:00 AM, Boogle said:

I found this forum through a friend of mine who has been in crypto trading for a while.

@Boogle Welcome. How's crypto trading working for you?

On 8/12/2022 at 1:12 PM, Cultine said:

My aunt follows this forum. She suggested that if I stay active here, I will get to learn a lot about crypto trading. Happy to be here.

@Cultine Your aunt is totally right about it. We are active since 2006 and since then we helped literally thousands of people to make a living online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 12:46 PM, Phrenology said:

One of my close friends suggested this forum. Glad to be here.

Glad to have you here with us. Looking forward to share knowledge and money making opportunities.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/5/2023 at 4:03 PM, Belezza said:

I wanted to be closer to the affiliate industry so I googled affiliate marketing forums and conferences. 

Awesome @Belezza!

Here is a list of the most essential affiliate marketing conferences in 23 https://gold.forum/events/

If you attend any please let me know as I go to quite many if they are in Europe and soon I will start going to Asia too.

On 9/26/2017 at 10:28 PM, topgoldforum said:

Would love to hear how did you found out about Top Gold Forum. Let us know, ok?

I was reading a blog article about best forums and found this forum. After closure of one of the biggest online money making forums i was looking for alternative and found gold forum. I am sure it will live upto the expectations.

23 minutes ago, emoneyzone said:

I was reading a blog article about best forums and found this forum. After closure of one of the biggest online money making forums i was looking for alternative and found gold forum. I am sure it will live upto the expectations.

Glad to hear. What forum closed recently? Im not aware of any big money making forum closure after both mmg and tg closure in like 2018-2019

On 5/11/2023 at 1:21 AM, topgoldforum said:

Glad to hear. What forum closed recently? Im not aware of any big money making forum closure after both mmg and tg closure in like 2018-2019

Yeah, im talking about them. The fact is i never joined any other forums after those shutdown and then i started taking interest in crypto markets. But now as the crypto market is boring and in a long bear market. I thought I should be active in some related community to gain more exposure and learn about latest trends.

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2023 at 2:56 PM, riberet19 said:

I found Goldforum thanks to another forum called IndexForum, where there was an open thread talking about this forum, so I registered 🙂 

Hello @riberet19,

Thank you for letting me know. I created an account on IndexForum, and I am waiting for confirmation. I can't wait to post more and answer questions about the Gold. Forum there.

1 hour ago, riberet19 said:

@topgoldforum oh, I had no idea about this, I thought the registration was instantaneous, at least I had no problems for it, by the way, there are some users in that forum who want to register on Gold.forum, but they do not get the email with the verification code of the account, any help with that?

Hello @riberet19,

1. Yes, the registration was instant, but my account got flagged, and later on, I received a message that my registration was rejected.

2. If it is not too much trouble, please PM the admin and tell him I want to register, and maybe he can reconsider my registration. My will is to work together with him, not compete with him. I was looking for a contact link/form but couldn't find one for visitors.

3. Please tell them to send a contact request here https://gold.forum/contact/, and I will look into the matter for them and confirm the account manually.

• Like 1

Just now, topgoldforum said:

Hello @riberet19,

1. Yes, the registration was instant, but my account got flagged, and later on, I received a message that my registration was rejected.

2. If it is not too much trouble, please PM the admin and tell him I want to register, and maybe he can reconsider my registration. My will is to work together with him, not compete with him. I was looking for a contact link/form but couldn't find one for visitors.

3. Please tell them to send a contact request here https://gold.forum/contact/, and I will look into the matter for them and confirm the account manually.

Perfect, without problems, I will communicate your messages to the interested users and the admin, I will send you a message when the administrator answers me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, riberet19 said:

Perfect, without problems, I will communicate your messages to the interested users and the admin, I will send you a message when the administrator answers me.

Thank you. I appreciate your help, @riberet19!

• Like 1