Happy Children's Day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest AdrielConway

Well, every newcomer is a kind of apprentice. I remember the day I first started learning how to make money online. Then it seemed difficult to me. While teaching other people the basics of my work, I suddenly realized that I wanted to share with others not only my professional skills but also my life experience.

The agency fosterplus.org helped me realize this dream by allowing me to become a foster parent for children and teens. Having heard the story of every little person, I wholeheartedly wish to help them find the right direction.

Despite their young age, they are stronger than many adults. Happy Children's Day!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Metaphysics

People should make it a custom to donate and help poor children during occasions, especially during children’s day. It was not their fault that they were born in such conditions, and cannot enjoy their childhood.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Seismograph

Children are the future of tomorrow. We must provide them with good opportunities for their growth. We should also make them learn the importance of money and how to use it when they grow up. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...