Need help for a budding interior designer 

lorerah

• 2 weeks later...

I would like some advice on interior doors. As it turns out, you need a separate designer to do that, ridiculous. I used to think that you get a house that needs finishing, you hire a designer, and he takes care of everything, starting with the walls and ending with furniture. As it turns out, it's not that simple. There is a separate designer for every part of the apartment. So basically, you overpay for someone who will mix expensive furniture in a render and make it look good. Long story short, I bought the interior doors from <a href="https://pillowinsider.com/best-way-to-sleep-with-broken-sternum-pain/," rel="external nofollow noopener" target="_blank">doordesignlab.com</a>.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/28/2022 at 12:02 AM, capabilitieso said:

You can use the 3D editor to check for discrepancies in the colors of the interior. There you can also move interior items to check how it looks. A lot of modern designing stores offer 3d configurators on that end. Actually it is not a problem to install one onto your website. As far as I know Cyber Fox is the leader in this field. Here is their official website with this option https://cyber-fox.net/configurators/

Yeah, that makes sense. I would definitely try to contact someone who is particularly good at, say, Blender or some similar soft. Otherwise it would be a waste of time, no doubt.