July/August trip suggestions

RobySul

Hi all.

I'm looking for suggestions for a trip at the end of July/beginning of August. Here is what the family is looking for:

A 60-80 loop (or mostly a loop) of any difficulty that will be mostly snow free with available water. No NPs as we have a dog.

Any suggestions in Europe!

I've picked up a few suggestions from other posts, but any advice would be great.

Thanks in advance.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even know what I can offer you for your needs. But it seems to me that a vacation in northern Italy on tour https://www.freetour.com/florence will suit you.

There are a lot of interesting places that you might like, given that you have a dog. The southern part of the country has more water, such as reservoirs, fountains, and even the sea (you probably know).

The northern part is suitable for active sports, games, and recreation with the family (gentle option without the extreme). But I do not know if hotels can accommodate dogs, perhaps you need to rent a villa or a small house.