Hello everybody!! Glad to be here.

Hello everybody!!
I am a content writer, digital marketer, and blogger. I think contributing to communities is what makes people truly social. In my professional life, I provide reviews, create articles/books or help my clients determine which digital marketing strategy is right for their business. MY goal is to use this forum for learning purposes. What about you? 
Greetings...

Edited by SHANS
size
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SHANS said:

Hello everybody!!
I am a content writer, digital marketer, and blogger. I think contributing to communities is what makes people truly social. In my professional life, I provide reviews, create articles/books or help my clients determine which digital marketing strategy is right for their business. MY goal is to use this forum for learning purposes. What about you? 
Greetings...

Hello @SHANS,

Welcome to the Gold Forum and congrats for signing up. 

Here we help people to make money online using affiliate marketing, crypto and gambling. 

Btw, what are you creating articles and books about? What niche? Tell me a little bit more or send me some portfolio items using personal message if you want.