Hello from Sweden

Hello guys,

Im a 35 yrs old guy from Sweden, complete rookie to making money online but I aspire to learn and develop myself. I do realise I dont have much experience to offer about money making, which I hopefully will change coming months. 

However I do posses tons of experience when it comes to self development.

Anyways, any suggestions where I should start my journey is very welcomed, thanks in advance

• Thanks 2

Hello @Magik87,

First of all I would like to welcome you here on the Gold Forum!

We are a community of 22K like minded members that make money online through different methods and side hustles. Most of them fall into one of the following categories: Affiliate Marketing, Crypto Trading & Investing, Forex Trading, Forex or Get Paid To sites.

Before guiding you further you should tell me at least on which of the following categories you see yourself monetize.

Are you into trading?

Or you have digital marketing knowledge and you'd like to try affiliate marketing?

Or maybe you want to find a survey site or a get paid to complete offer website..

Keep in touch, 

• 1 month later...