A new TGF member introduction post.

My name is Brandy Evans.  I have a family of 4. I am hard of hearing and know American Sign Language. I love cats that I have 3 live in my house. I do care for outdoor stray and feral cats as well. I have 6 hens, one rooster and one mini-rooster. I already started getting some eggs about 2 weeks ago. I am from America.  I am in 4 different opportunities which I will share about it in proper categories on different posts and hopefully some people would be interested in to join. As of now, I'm sharing little bit about me and to get familiar with TGF.  Thank you for reading this post and have a blessed day/night. 🙂

• Like 1

Have a blessed day!

Brandy Evans 

LiveGood Free Tour: Watch short video & Enter Name & Email 

On 11/11/2023 at 11:17 PM, Brandy said:

My name is Brandy Evans.  I have a family of 4. I am hard of hearing and know American Sign Language. I love cats that I have 3 live in my house. I do care for outdoor stray and feral cats as well. I have 6 hens, one rooster and one mini-rooster. I already started getting some eggs about 2 weeks ago. I am from America.  I am in 4 different opportunities which I will share about it in proper categories on different posts and hopefully some people would be interested in to join. As of now, I'm sharing little bit about me and to get familiar with TGF.  Thank you for reading this post and have a blessed day/night. 🙂

Hello @Brandy

Welcome to the Top Gold Forum! We are happy to have you here with us.

Also, I appreciate you telling us a couple of things about you. Is nice when people open up and share a little from their lives with the community. This way, we know each other better and can help each other.

As @Warfare said, I'm also eager to find out the opportunities you are into how they work for you, and join them if they are solid.

I look forward to your contribution to the community and am happy to help you.

• Like 1