Looking for Honest Feedback to Bring My New Affiliate Program to Life

Hey folks,

I've got something cooking that I'm pretty excited about and I would love to hear what you guys think. It's a new SaaS I've developed called Kalm.chat. It's all about promoting mental health and overall well-being.

The platform is super user-friendly, specifically designed with an older demographic in mind and for those who sometimes find new tech a bit daunting.

Now, here's where I could use your wisdom. I've put together an affiliate program for Kalm that's based around a commission system. I'm hopeful it'll inspire a dynamic, performance-oriented environment. But I've got to be honest - this is new territory for me, and I'm sure there's room for improvement.

Here's the commission plan I came up with:

A) Promote your unique coupon code to consumers, and you get a 20% cut per sale.
B) Lure in social media influencers to promote their coupon codes, and you'll earn 10% of what they make.

Since Kalm operates on a subscription basis, the commission keeps rolling in as long as the subscription is active, maxing out at 15 months for option A, and 6 months for option B.

At the moment, my plan is to start with influencers on Instagram. They'll be given unique coupon codes to track referrals. These codes will offer a sweet 20% discount to customers, and the influencer gets a 20% commission on the sale.

So, that's the plan in a nutshell. If you've got any thoughts, ideas, or tips on how to fine-tune and promote this affiliate program, I'm all ears.
And hey, if you like what you're reading and you're interested in joining the partnership, don't hesitate. Hop on over to https://partners.kalm.chat - I'd love to have you onboard.

KalmoNina

Edited by zvictor

• MonetizeInfo VIP

@zvictor, your aff program looks good enough at first sight.

So, to clarify, you are offering 20% to everyone who brings in sales based on discount coupons (LEVEL 1 off Aff Matrix) and 10% to those who bring in influencers who promote those coupons (Level 2 of the aff matrix).

Level 2 gets 10% of what their level 1 affiliates make..not 10% of the order's total, right? 

Level 2 gets 10% of what their level 1 affiliates make..not 10% of the order's total, right? 

Yes, you got it right @Monetize.info!

To be honest, I just came up with these numbers having no idea how competitive they are and, so far, I am struggling a lot to close deals.
I have been contacting influencers directly on Instagram with no success, so I probably will need to rethink these numbers.

On 11/26/2023 at 7:57 PM, zvictor said:

To be honest, I just came up with these numbers having no idea how competitive they are and, so far, I am struggling a lot to close deals.
I have been contacting influencers directly on Instagram with no success, so I probably will need to rethink these numbers.

@zvictor I suggest you check your competition, make a spreadsheet with their rates, and see how you can stand up. The point is that influencers are bombarded with offers every day, and they expect to see significant numbers, especially from new companies. Also, they are reluctant to put their name in upfront and promote an opportunity that has not yet been vetted. 

Asking the community for feedback was a great thing because there are both aff managers and marketers who can run the numbers and compare them with other offers they are involved in.

I suggest also asking for feedback from influencers and seeing whats their answers.

• Like 1