Ace Proxies: Premium Datacenter & Residential Proxies (Static & Rotating) | SOCKS5 & HTTPS Support

AceProxies

Ace Proxies was established in 2017 with a clear mission: to deliver top-tier customer service at competitive prices. Initially, we focused on providing HTTP/HTTPS proxies tailored for users in niche markets, specifically those using proxies to purchase limited-edition sneakers and apparel.

Since then, we’ve expanded our offerings to cater to a wider range of needs, including social media management, SEO, and online advertising. As demand continues to grow, we are committed to scaling our network and delivering proxy solutions that outperform the competition.

Customer support is one of our top priorities at Ace Proxies. Our dedicated team is always ready to assist, ensuring that all inquiries are handled swiftly and professionally. We believe that the key to our success lies in providing high-quality services that keep our customers satisfied. It’s truly rewarding to serve our valued clients.

For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. Our support team is available from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern, Monday through Friday:

Products We Offer:

• Dedicated Private (Data Center) Proxies
    • Type: Static Data Center
    • ISP: Data Center
    • Uptime: 99%
    • Protocol Supported: HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS
    • Location Available: New York, Pennsylvania
    • Network Speed: 1 Gbps
    • Bandwidth: Unlimited

• Static Residential (ISP) Proxies
    • Type: Static Residential
    • ISP: AT&T, Cogent Communication, Sprint, CenturyLink, Windstream, RCN, and Comcast
    • Uptime: 99%
    • Protocol Supported: HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS
    • Location Available: New York USA | Virginia, USA
    • Network Speed: 10 Gbps
    • Bandwidth: Unlimited

• Rotating Residential Proxies (GB Plans)
    • Type: Rotating Residential proxies can be configured to rotate per request or every 1, 10, or 30 minutes.
    • ISP: The ISP changes with each new IP rotation.
    • Uptime: Variable, as residential IPs rotate if they go offline.
    • Protocol Supported: HTTP/HTTPS.
    • Location Available: 130+ countries worldwide.
    • Uptime: Variable - Residential IPs rotate if they become unavailable, fixing any downtime.
    • Network Speed: Variable - depending on the residential IP’s connection.
    • Bandwidth: Sold in GB plans, valid for 30 days or until bandwidth is consumed, with no rollover.

FAQ:

Q: Which websites can I access?

A: We don’t restrict access, so you can visit any website supported by our proxy ranges.

Q: Does the IP rotate?
A: Yes, we offer both static and rotating proxies, with the option to change IPs every 1, 10, or 30 minutes, or a combination of these intervals.

Q: Can I replace my static proxies?
A: Yes, our monthly plans include a one-time full proxy replacement. Additional replacements can be purchased as add-ons.

Q: What locations are available?
A: Our rotating residential proxies cover over 130 countries, while static proxies are currently available in the USA. We’re continually expanding our list of locations.

Q: How many IPs can I authorize/whitelist?
A: You can whitelist up to 5 IPs, but if you need more, contact our support team for assistance.

Q: Do you offer trial proxies?
A: Yes, you can request a trial by contacting us directly. Be sure to specify the type of proxy and the service you’re testing.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: Credit / Debit card, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Alipay, LTC / BTC, and other Cryptocurrency such as ETH, Doge, XRP, Stablecoins, ERC20, BEP20, BEP2, TRC20, etc. (Get in touch with us)

Q: How soon will I receive my proxies after ordering?
A: Proxies are delivered to your dashboard within minutes of payment confirmation.

Q: Can I retain the same IPs for more than a month?
A: Absolutely! You can keep your IPs as long as your plan is active, whether it’s a monthly or auto-renewing subscription.

Q: What’s your support availability?
A: Support is available from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern, Monday-Friday. You can also leave us a message anytime, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Refund Policy:

We offer a 3-day money-back guarantee, applicable only for technical issues related to our proxy servers that we cannot resolve promptly (e.g., dead proxies). We do not issue refunds for proxies that don’t work with specific programs or services. To avoid potential issues, we recommend requesting a free trial or contacting support before making a purchase.

Support Channels:

Discord: AceProxies#4128
Twitter: @aceproxies
Facebook: AceProxies
Live Chat: AceProxies.com