WPX Managed WordPress Hosting - 10% Discount on Annual Plans

• Root Admin

WPX.net – WPX Hosting TLDR

• WPX is a premium managed WordPress hosting company that provides one of the best WordPress hosting for small and medium businesses.
  • They take great pride in providing top-notch support, one of the fastest loading times for WordPress and WooCommerce websites, and features like FREE migration, FREE fixes for you when offline, email hosting, and proactive security.
  • Top-notch support is available through live chat, a ticketing system, email, and a knowledge base.
  • These great features and their dedication to customer satisfaction earned them a 4.9/5 score from almost 3,500 reviews on TrustPilot.
  • Check the WPX discount page for more about their WordPress and WooCommerce premium-managed features.

What is WPX Hosting?

WPX.net is a professionally managed WordPress and WooCommerce hosting provider known for its high-speed performance, reasonable pricing, and customer-focused services. It offers fast loading times, aided by a custom CDN with 37 global endpoints and features like email inboxes, free daily backups, unlimited SSL certificates, and malware removal.

WPX’s exceptional speed with a custom-built CDN ensures my sites load lightning-fast for users worldwide, which is crucial for SEO and user retention. Their 24/7 live chat support responds in under one minute and quickly handles all my tech issues.

The performance and support they offer give me the peace of mind to focus on growing my digital properties. In short, WPX.net has consistently delivered fast performance and reliability.

WPX Hosting Review.png

At WPX, you will not witness crazy price increases (check the WPX price lock guarantee), extra charges for services they offer, or other gimmicks some large companies use that bring distrust in the hosting industry. You will receive fast, secure, affordable WordPress and WooCommerce hosting and awesome support.

WPX Discount

I’ve discussed this with the WPX team and secured an exclusive discount for Monetize.info community members.

Use the coupon code MONETIZE10 to get a 10% ongoing discount for any annual WordPress or WooCommerce hosting plan purchase.