Newbie here and I need your advise about car insurance

Guest colemanBro1717105888

That's good question. I'd like to use another services, but I was wondering if I could afford driving without insurance? I think it is better to have an insurance policy because it is an important document that is mandatory for every driver who owns a vehicle. I'm sure a lot of people understand that so it's worth being careful.

I always tell all my friends not to spare money for their property insurance. You have to get used to the fact that you have to pay a decent amount for good quality service. I insured my mountain bike with the support of https://sundaysinsurance.com/ and I'm sure their help will pay for the cost of the insurance completely. As for car insurance, there are many different companies, including Geico, why don't you want to use their services? I'll tell you one thing, whatever you choose, read the terms of the contract carefully.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
Guest hattjons
6 minutes ago, AdrielConway said:

Yea

Yeah, too much useless advice left here. I don't want to accuse anyone of advertising, but that's how it is. In general, if you want to take out auto insurance, you should immediately specify the conditions under which the insurance will take effect and cover all the damage in the contract.

Not all states allow such contracts by law. But here lifeinsuranceblog.net/5-million-dollar-life-insurance-policy-cost let's say there is a good life insurance plan. It also covers accidents. If you find an auto insurance plan, you should include variable events and accidents that can significantly damage your car.