eZoic Ad Network cut 28% of its workforce

Daniel

• Root Admin

Key figures:

• Inflation has skyrocketed, interest rates have risen, crypto markets have crashed, and technology investment and spending have declined. As a result, ad rates are down nearly 35% from their peak. 2023 is much different than 2022 and the broader economic outlook is uncertain.
  • We increased the size of the team by 62% in 2022 and will be reducing our team by about 28% today.
  • Our incredible success in 2021 and early 2022 led us to invest heavily in our staff and in publishers pushing for growth, but we allowed costs to grow too quickly and inefficiencies to rise.

https://www.ezoic.com/ceo-dwayne-letter-to-employees/

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, UKertzmann said:

Ad rate is extreemely cheap too I removed it from my website it wasnt worth it.

@UKertzmann, eZoic is paying decent if optimized well on the website. Not as good as Adthrive (Rapture) or MediaVine, but it's still good. I had eEzoic here on GoldForum but as well I want happy with the rate and switched back to sell advertising independently.