We live in times of economic turbulence, so it is vital to have well-researched information that will help you act in your best financial interest. Read further the FinMasters review to understand how it helps you to organize your finances better and navigate easily through these troubling times.
FinMasters’ mission is to provide consumers with the information, tools, and insight they need to make better financial decisions. Those elements take two primary forms: excellent, well-written articles about personal finance and reviews for credit cards, loans, stock investments platforms and other financial products.
FinMasters review TLDR
- FinMasters’ mission is to provide consumers with the information, tools, and insight they need to make their financial life more manageable.
- They create excellent, well-written and well-researched articles about personal finance: credit cards, credit tools, investing, loans, etc.
- Reading content is free; they get affiliate commissions if you purchase a product through their link. FinMasters team strongly emphasizes that the reviews and opinions are solely the views of the experts that write the article.
- Want to make more money by value investing? Check then the stock insights newsletter, a paid product that offers you reports about investing opportunities identified by their financial experts.
- On FinMasters, you have the information and the tools you need to make the best decision for your financial future without being afraid that you will be pushed into shady offers or read rehashed content that’s no longer relevant and causes more harm than good.
Table of Contents
What is FinMasters & How can it help me?
FinMasters’ mission is to provide consumers with the information, tools, and insight they need to make their financial life more manageable. Those elements take two primary forms: excellent, well-written articles about personal finance and reviews for credit cards, loans, stock investments platforms and other financial products.
It doesn’t matter if you just started to organize your finances or are an advanced investor; Finmasters have something for you.
One thing that makes them stand up is the quality of the content and the way they explain things in simple terms so anyone, no matter their background, can understand it.
They work with the best experts in the fields they are covering. Most writers of FinMasters have a solid background in one of the following areas: dealing with debt, credit cards, taxes, saving money, retirement and investing.
So if you decide it’s time to put your finances in order and thrive in the following period, I recommend you to check FinMasters.
Now that you know what FinMasters is let’s continue our FinMasters review with the website’s main sections.
Main sections of FinMasters
I’ve told you that FinMasters is helping people in various staging of mastering their finances or having different financial issues. Now let’s look in detail at the main section of the website and how you can benefit from checking them.
In this section, you can learn how to use credit cards, find the best credit card for your needs and compare different credit card providers.
First, there are the articles that cover the basics of Credit Cards, for instance, how to use credit cards wisely, how to stop a credit card addiction if you have one or why you should never make a minimum payment on credit cards.
Then there is a collection of letter templates any credit card owner might find helpful at some point.
After that, you have an FAQ section that answers the most common questions credit card users ask. Also, there is a section with reviews of the best credit cards for you, depending on your credit score. That’s neat because having the right credit cards for your needs will optimize your financial spending tremendously.
In the section’s closing, you will find their latest articles about credit cards because they often add new articles or update their existing ones to offer you relevant and up-to-date information.
In the Loans section of FinMasters, you can read everything you need to know about loans in one place. From student loans to getting a mortgage, learn when and how they might be a good choice for borrowing money.
Here FinMasters writers reviewed the best personal and auto loan rates for different credit scores. Also, they revied different providers so you can easily choose the one that has the best rate for you and save money.
In the Credit section of FinMasters, you can learn how to build credit, maintain it, and even repair it when things get a bit off track.
In the first sub-section, you can read reviews of popular products & services to quickly find out which services are right for you and what you should expect if you get one.
Next is the credit basics section, where you can get your essentials if you are new to credit.
In the credit tools and resources section, you have a couple of tools, letters and calculators that help you manage and repair your credit.
The final sections are the FAQs and the Latest articles, where you can read up-to-date reviews and articles about credit scores, building credit repair credit and how to prevent identity theft. With almost 100 articles in this section, you have everything you need to improve your credit score.
The investing category is my favourite as it has many valuable articles on picking up the right investment tools, choosing the right stocks, building your portfolio and overall becoming a better investor.
You will be able to become a savvier investor and get on the fast track to reaching your investment goals with our investing resources.
I recommend you download their 169 pages Free book – The Ultimate Guide to Value investing, as you will learn a lot about investing like Warren Buffet, Charlie Munger and Ben Graham.
Another section that will offer you tremendous help in your financial journey is the Tools section. Here you get access for free to over 70 calculators to simplify your financial planning and reach your money goals.
You can use them to create a personal budget, calculate loan payments, figure out how much you need to save, and much more.
Some of the most useful calculators from FinMasters:
- The stock calculator wich tells you how much money you would have made by investing in a particular stock a couple of years or only a few months ago.
- Loan Calculator to determine monthly payments on a loan. Get the total costs and the amount of interest owed.
- Student Loan Refinance Calculator to see how much you could save if you refinance your student loans.
- Investment Calculator to understand how your investment will grow over time.
- Compound Interest Calculator to understand the impact of compound interest on your investments.
- 50/30/20 Budget Calculator to estimate how to divide your monthly income using the 50/30/20 budgeting method.
- Inflation Calculator to see how the buying power of the US dollar has changed over time.
The Brief Newsletter – Free
If you signup for The Brief by FinMasters newsletter, you will receive right in your inbox the latest tips on making more money, investing better and reaching your financial goals. Access to the newsletter is free.
You can find past issues of the newsletter on Medium.
Stock Spotlight Newsletter – Premium
Stock Spotlight is FinMasters’ investment newsletter. It’s built on the principles of value investing, a strategy ideally suited to long-term investment.
If you subscribe, you will join over 9,000 like-minded investors for research, insight, and valuation of some of the market’s most exciting and least-known companies. These companies may be the unicorns or decacorns of tomorrow, and getting in early may bring you many benefits.
In a nutshell, by getting a subscription to the Stock Spotlight newsletter, you will get the following:
- One in-depth stock report a month (12/year)
- The entire library of premium content
- Comment on posts and share in the community of people who share your interest
The monthly subscription is only $19, while the annual one is $199, making it $16.58/mo. If you want to subscribe as a founding member and vote on the companies you would like the research team to analyze, you have to pay $399/year.
Here you can see past issues of the Stock spotlight newsletter.
FinMasters Review: the PROs and CONs
Now that you know precisely what FinMasters is and how it can help you let’s look at the PROs and CONs of FinMasters. You will be able to judge for yourself if the service is a good fit for you or not.
PROs of FinMasters
- Their content covers the essential areas of personal finance: credit cards, loans, credit scores, and investing.
- There are no sponsored posts or special placements, and the reviews are the sole view of the writers.
- Financial experts write the content; it’s well researched and answers visitors’ questions.
- The website is clean as there are no ads or other intrusive content.
- They constantly update and fact-check the content.
- Besides the newsletter with researched investments, you can read all other content for free.
CONs of FinMasters
- A section for members or a mobile app would be excellent so that users will receive personalized content and offers;
- It would be nice to open comments or a forum so users can ask questions and get answers from the experts.
As you can see from the PROs and CONs put side by side, I think the PROs outrank the CONs. Following our FinMasters review, let me answer some common questions about the service.
How do FinMasters make money?
FinMasters team do not sell advertising, so the website is clean and loads very fast. Also, they do not publish sponsored posts, so you can be sure the content is the sole view of the writer.
Some of the articles from FinMasters contain affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate product link and make a purchase, they’ll receive a commission from the seller. The amount you are paying for a product remains the same, so you are not losing anything.
Is FinMasters Legit?
Although FinMaster is still a pretty new website, being in the market for a little more than two years, it has shaken the personal finance education industry with its transparency and solid editorial guidelines.
FinMaster is legitimate. It is a popular personal finance website that has helped many people make better financial decisions regarding choosing a credit card, getting a loan, optimizing their spending and investing their money.
Conclusion of the FinMasters Review
Before anything else, I would like to congratulate you for reading our entire FinMasters review.
Unfortunately, the personal finance industry is filled with websites and apps pushing shady offers or rehashed content that’s no longer relevant and does more harm than good if you follow it. Fortunately, on FinMasters, you have everything you need to make the best decision for your financial future.
Visit it to benefit from well-researched personal finance articles and reviews. On top of that, you can use their tools to calculate your returns and organize your finances better.
Your call now. What’s your opinion on FinMasters? How are you planning to use it? Do you have any questions, or do you need help? Write a comment, and I will answer. That’s because I have good faith in FinMasters and the quality of their service.