Gravity Forms is the easiest, trusted tool to create advanced forms for your WordPress-powered website. We are using it here on Monetize.info and most other sites for contact forums, user registration, payment forms, and much more. What makes it powerful is the addons collection that comes.
When it comes to features, Gravity Forms stays ahead of the curve. Gravity Forms is best suited for users who need to build complex forms on a WordPress site with ease. The ever-growing list of features sets Gravity Forms way apart from its competition. Let’s take a look at some unique features offered by Gravity Forms.
We are using the polls module, the user registration module to signup contributors, the quiz one, and the PayPal integration one to allow payments for our products. Check the BlackFriday deal created using GravityForms and PayPal module here.
You can also use GravityForms to create advanced registers, login and contact forms, or accept guest posts on your blog, etc.
GravityForms PROs and CONs
- Has CAPTCHA. This is beneficial as people won’t receive spam or unwanted submissions.
- Plenty of settings to control every aspect of the forms
- Unlimited data storage.
- There are no free or lifetime versions. You have to pay every year for usage.
- You can only use Google Sheets while using Gravity Forms Elite.
- People had difficulty navigating and figuring out how to make forms.
GravityForms Pricing Plans
Pricing of the Gravity Forms plugin starts at $59 per year ($29 with the discount) for a single site license with basic addons. You can get the Pro license which is priced at $159 ($79 with the discount) for three sites and basic + pro addons.
Also, you can go with the top of the top, which is the Elite license available for $259 ($129 with discount) per year with all addons and unlimited site support.
Each license entitles you to one year of ticket-based support. The Elite license gives you priority support. Questions are usually answered promptly, with an impressive turnaround time for ticket resolution.
Gravity Forms BlackFriday 2022 Discount Deal
Black Friday & CyberMonday:
- The sale starts on November 21st, 2022.
- Discounts will be 50% off Elite($129), Pro($79), and Basic plans ($29).
- The sale will end on November 30th.
However, if you’re a business owner or a professional blogger who needs the ability to add quote forms, file uploads, post submissions, and more on your website, then Gravity Forms is definitely worth the investment.